WOODLANDS OF ACADIANA
HOMES NOW AVAILABLE!
Our home designs are complete and ready to view too! We’ll have 42 different plan configurations ranging from 1,604 – 2,437 of living square feet. Each home includes a generous set of included features with the ability for you to personalize any selections.
Other design elements include…
- Your choice of three different exterior motifs with varying materials for a well rounded architectural streetscape
- A covered rear porch with the ability to add an outdoor kitchen
- Two and three car garages– some with extra storage areas
- A full landscape package
…plus a whole lot more! Please contact our Woodlands sales team for full details. The best homesite selection coupled with the lowest prices and great interest rates make this the best time you’ll ever have to build your home in the Woodlands of Acadiana. More details below!
Lafayette’s newest single family neighborhood with home packages starting in the $230’s. The Woodlands of Acadiana is located just south of River Ranch shopping mall and Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital. Neighborhood amenities will include:
- Private Community Pool and Bath House
- Tree lined streetscapes
- Wooded, bridged entrance off Verot School Road with decorative street lanterns
- Sidewalks and walking trails throughout with interconnected parks
- A private, central park for kids to play and neighbors to interact
- Homesites with lake frontage and wooded views
- Schools: Ernest Gallet (k-4); Youngsville Middle School (5-8); Comeaux High School
How to Reserve a Homesite
- Pick and secure your favorite homesite
- Finalize your financing with our preferred lender
- Choose your floor plan and exterior motif, review the included features and available options
- Price out your home package to determine if Woodlands of Acadiana is right for you!
- Have access to our Preferred Partner incentive package. Call the Woodlands team for details!
Your deposit is 100% refundable! So, if you have genuine interest in the neighborhood, you must call 337-852-8210 and talk to one of our Woodlands New Home Advisors. They’ll fill in any missing details and walk you through the process.